Complete exercise 1 through 8 one after another. Complete 10 repetitions of each exercise.
- Alternated Forward Lunge
- Arm Circles
- Standing Knee Pulls
- March/Walking in place (side to side = 1 rep)
- Alternated Backward Lunge
- Jogging in place
- Butt Kickers
- Jumping Jacks
NOW THE FUN PART… THE WORKOUT!
Complete 3 sets of 15 repetitions for each group of exercises A, B and C.
A1. Body Weight Squats to Weighted Shoulder Press
A2. Jumping Jacks
A3. Sit Ups
B1. Bent Over Rows with weight or resistance band
B2. Push Ups
B3. Jump Squats
C1. Lateral Jump Squat
C2. Standing Lateral Raise with weights or resistance band
GREAT WORK! NOW LETS FINISH UP WITH A COOL DOWN…
- Standing Toe Reach – Standing tall and upright, reach overhead with both hands. Bend forward reaching for your toes. Hold for 20-30 seconds. Then release the movement standing back upright.
- Cobra Stretch – Lying face down on your towel or matt in a push up position, push yourself up to your hips. Hold the position for 20-30 seconds. Release the movement by coming back down to your matt or towel.
- Kneeling Lunge – Come up onto both knees. Place your right foot in front, and kneel forward. Release the stretch and compete the same movement on the opposite side.
- Complete your cool down with a few long deep breaths (in through the nose and out through the mouth) and shoulder rolls.
HIGH FIVE! YOU ARE DONE!