Food Photography: Bree-anne Merritt Photography
You will need…
- 1 cup sweet & spicy garlic barbecue sauce
- 10 – 12 chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- Salt and pepper – heavy sprinkle of each
Prepare the chicken… Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees Celsius
- Place chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper coating all the pieces.
- Pour about 1/2 cup barbecue sauce over the chicken and mix to evenly coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, then baste chicken with sauce in the pan and additional barbecue sauce.
- Reduce temperature to 200-250 degrees Celsius and bake for another 5 – 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the oven.